Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 14 – A photo of a cherished memory.


This was taken December of 2008, when one of my very best friends Sydney came to visit from Maine. At the time, we weren't very good friends. In fact, we basically had a Myspace friendship. We had known each other when she still lived in Prescott and had gone to the same school. We had many of the same friends, and sometimes ended up hanging out together in a group setting. Never anything intimately, though, so when I found out she was coming to visit I wasn't too excited. We did, however, make plans to hang out at some point and we left it at that. The first time we hung out was awkward and weird. I drove her back to her Mom's house and she told me we needed to hang out again the next day. I didn't have anything going on so I agreed.

Well, it wasn't awkward the next day and we ended up basically spending every day of her 2 week visit together. We had so many great, great times. This is us at the Dells one day. It was a harrowing experience trying to get this photo taken! & it is absolutely one of my most cherished memories. I love Sydney very, very much.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! ♥