Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.

As today is not over yet, I'm going to do yesterday!

6:45 - Wake up to feed Keaetana
7:30 - Go back to sleep
8:30 - Kaetana gets up and we have "smile time" in which we lay in bed and I talk to her stupid and show her toys while she smiles at me!
10:15 - Kaetana gets bored with smile time, eats, and goes in her swing where she falls asleep.
10:15 to 1 - I fold laundry and eat lunch
1 - Kaetana wakes up and eats
1:40 - Tummy time, then Kaetana hangs out on her playmat for about 20 minutes staring at the toys
2:30 - Kaetana gets bored with her mat, so she hangs out on the couch with me and watches some tv, where she falls asleep for about a half an hour
4 - Kaetana eats, then passes out for her afternoon long nap
4 to 7 - I hang out by myself and dink around on the internet until John gets home
7 - John gets home and has Daddy time with Kaetana while I make dinner
8 - Kaetana eats and hangs out with us for a while
9 - Kaetana goes back to sleep, John and I watch hours and hours of Law & Order: SVU
11 - I go to bed, Sonny & Bria come over to hang out with John
1:30 - Kaetana wakes up to eat, goes back to sleep
4:30 - Kaetana wakes up to eat, goes back to sleep
5:30 - Kaetana wakes up to eat, goes back to sleep

Then we're in to today. (I guess we already got in to today, but oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥