Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 10 – Someone who came into your life unexpected and made an impact.

I decided to skip Day 9 because it seemed really redundant and I didn't feel like answering it.

I'd have to say John. When I met him I definitely wasn't looking for any kind of a relationship. In fact, I was resisting finding anything like that because I didn't want to deal with it anymore.

I've written on my blog before about how I met John, so I won't go in to it again, but it was absolutely unexpected and he has, of course, made the biggest impact on my life.

He's my best friend, my soul mate, and the father of my child. He came in to my life at the exact right moment because of my stand-still at the time. He picked me up and led me out of the funk that I had been in. He got me motivated about life again, and everything changed for the better after I met him. I've never been happier in my entire life since that day.

 If that's not impact, I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥