Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 02 - Where you’d like to be in 10 years.

In 10 years, I'll be 32.
That alone is ridiculous to think about.
I don't know what I will want at that point in my life, but here is what I'd like to see happen:

I'll be married to John. We will have other children, beautiful little brothers and sisters for 10 year old Kaetana. I can't imagine myself ever having a real career, to be honest, but hopefully I will have a job that I enjoy. John will have a career, and will make enough money for us to be comfortable and happy. Maybe I will be a stay at home Mama!
We'll have a nice house somewhere, maybe not in Prescott. It'll have stairs. (I've always wanted a house with stairs.)
We will always be doing something fun as a family. Going on vacations, outings and just hanging out at home doing stuff together. I want to have a good relationship with my children.

So, there. That's kind of how I picture my life in 10 years.
Just happy. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥