Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Saturday

Saturday was spent downtown on the Courthouse Square for the Tsunami on the Square festival. My parents took Kaetana down there in the morning while I was at work, and when I got off I headed down to spend the rest of the afternoon with everyone. The festival is always so much fun, lots of cooky people dressed up and on stilts, and we go every year. This year was extra awesome with Kaetana old enough to appreciate the craziness of everything.
Kaetana had a total blast. She got to meet Ariel and Belle and was thrilled, hung out with all three of her grandparents, then rolled around and did "somersaults" in the grass. There was lots of running around yelling at puppies, and even some delicious frozen yogurt samples from the local place Yogartz. Yum, yum. Overall it was a great day and I'm happy to have spent it with my beautiful girl and actually had a nice time with my parents too.

2 comments:

  1. Aww it looks like she had so much fun! She makes the cutest faces too! :)

    Love, Jazmyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah she does make some seriously crazy faces sometimes. But then again so do I!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥