Thursday, June 7, 2012

High on Thrifting Thursday

I always mean to link up to High on Thrifting Thursday over at Harpers Happenings but never seem to get around to it. I get home late most Thursdays, and forget about it. But not today! It is late, yes, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon anyways and I'm excited to share some of my recent thrifting finds. Because, let's be honest, I thrift a lot. Working next to a Goodwill has it's benefits. Anyways here are some of my more recent goodies!

This frame made me so happy - it's the perfect home for Kaetana's Easter photo!
These match my kitchen perfectly. Awesome.
That's right, I'm a picture frame whore. I'll never buy one at full price again.
This got added to my dining room wall with the others I've thrifted. I think it's my favorite.





Every time I find something really awesome and unique I am reminded how glad I am I gave thrifting a chance. I used to think it was stupid and irritating - I didn't have the patience to look around and find things worthwhile. But it really has saved me a ton of cash on clothes for Kaetana, and made my house a little more me. Happy, happy days! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥