Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sweet Peas for my sweet pea.

I think I mentioned it before, but in case I didn't - Kaetana started eating solids a couple weeks ago. She's just not satisfied with her bottles anymore! We gave her sweet potatoes first and she LOVED them. We tried bananas next and she definitely was not a fan (just like her Mama) but a few days ago we decided to try sweet peas and she was all about them. So, I took a video because she got really excited every time I came at her with the spoon. Excuse my ridiculous voice, please. :)




Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

  1. MY BOO BOO! I love how she goes nuts every time you come at her with the spoon. She's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥