Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inspiration for the home

I can't wait until the day that we're out of this apartment and into a home of our own. I'm always looking at beautiful photos of other people's houses online, and I'm just itching to decorate my own! I decided to put up some photos that are really inspiring to me, for you all to enjoy. :)
*I apologize for not having sources for these. They've been saved on my computer for a while now and I just can't remember where I found them! If you know, please let me know so I can give credit.
I always have everyone take their shoes off inside, and this is such a cute way to say it!
Seriously, how amazing is that wall?! And I'm a sucker for a granny square blanket. ;)
  
I love, love, LOVE that wall of books. We're definitely doing this for Tana one day!
I love how clean this frame setup looks.
 
 Loving all the wonderful, bright colors mixed with the white. Really great combination.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




 
Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

  1. all these are so amazing. granny squares always look so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥