Friday, April 22, 2011

quick post

I've been looking for a job every chance I get lately, so I haven't had much time (or energy) to update over here. Sorry 'bout that. It's been a pretty interesting week, if not a slow one. Kaetana finally figured out how to roll over from her belly to her back (yay!) so it's nice not having to rescue her every 10 seconds anymore haha. She has also officially grown out of her 0-3 month clothes. It's bittersweet. She's getting so big, and growing so much it makes me really happy - but at the same time I look at all her tiny things she can't wear anymore and it makes me a little sad. Oh well, the plight of parenthood I suppose. :)
See that? That's what pure sadness looks like.
I'm also pretty freaking bummed out because I broke my glasses! For those of you that don't know, I'm pretty much blind. I can't see clearly more than a foot from my face, and if I don't wear my glasses I get a really bad headache. Well, a few nights ago (at 2am, I might add) I got up to feed the baby and hit them wrong or something and snap! They broke right on the bridge of the nose (see photo.) John got them super glued back together but they broke again last night and the glue doesn't seem to be holding as well anymore. Sooo....I'm on the hunt for the cheapest exam, lenses and frames I can find. Which hasn't been too fruitful, and is sad because my broken frames I love! They're Versace and my grandma bought them for me (obviously, I can't afford that shit.) Bah. Sad day.
Tomorrow is a big Earth Day Festival downtown on the courthouse square, so me and Kaetana are meeting a friend down there and will be having lots of fun for sure! I'm so excited it's Springtime now because our town always has really great art fairs and different things on the square during the weekends. I'm looking forward to taking Kaetana to all of them. I'll try and take lots of photos so I can do a post about it next week. Especially since I never get to see said friend because she lives about an hour away and neither of us have the time or money to drive that much very often.

So, there's a little bit about what I've been up to. :) I hope everyone is having a great Earth Day! And I'll be back tomorrow with a glimpse into Kaetana's first Easter basket! ♥

 
 
Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥