Friday, April 15, 2011

Blood into Wine

A few days ago, John and I watched the documentary Blood into Wine on Netflix. I was talking to my friend Alex about it, and he had gotten a pretty crappy review via his friend Random. (Yes, that's his name.) John wanted to see it anyways so I decided to overlook the review, and I'm so glad I did! It was great. If you're not aware, it's about the winery that Maynard from Tool/A Perfect Circle/Puscifer opened up in Jerome, AZ. Apparently, there was a lot of skepticism regarding whether this would work or not, but it seems to be going really well. The movie goes into all the details of the winery and it actually gets very interesting. I wouldn't even say the real star of the film is Maynard, but rather his partner Eric Glomski. His enthusiasm was evident, and I really enjoyed listening to him speak about the wine and his experiences. I must also say that the moments with Maynard were quite insightful into his general attitude. I've always heard that he's just a huge asshole about everything, but all throughout the film he showed a completely different side of himself. He was passionate and it showed, he was awkward and uncomfortable (it seemed) a lot of the time, and he was actually really humble. He also wears really awesome t-shirts the whole time haha. Oh, and there are also some goofy moments because Tim and Eric from Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! are in it, and they're pretty ridiculous people. Anyways, I just thought I would share about the film and say that I highly suggest watching it. :) or wine or whatever. :)
 
Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥