Sunday, June 19, 2011

Whew!

Today was my first day of work, and I am freaking exhausted. I worked open to close training with the assistant manager and it was jammed packed with all sorts of information to learn. I am the store's keyholder, which means I'm the only person outside of management with a set of keys to the store and everything in it (duh). It's kind of stressful having to learn everything in such a short time - I only have my shift today, and a 3 hour shift on Tuesday for training - but I think it'll be okay. It's less work than I was doing at my old job, and I think it will be easier once I get the hang of it! For now it's nice to be out of the house for a little while, although I did miss Kaetana all day and was bummed when I got home because she went to bed about a half hour after. I did get to give her her bath, though, and rock her to sleep. :) I'll be sure to start updating more around here soon, too, just as soon as I get used to this new schedule of mine!

 
 
Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥