Monday, June 6, 2011

Mama Must Haves v.2

I'm a little late coming, sorry about that. It's been a busy week for us over here and we've been out and about for the majority of it. I'm definitely enjoying the great weather we've been having lately and trying to stay away from the internet a little more! Anyways, here's part 2 of Mama Must Haves!

Must Have #2: Sophie the Giraffe
We love Sophie. She is made of all natural rubber, food paint and is completely safe for chewing. She's easy to grasp and quickly became Kaetana's favorite toy! I admit, the squeaker in her can get pretty annoying, but every baby I've ever met with a Sophie seems to love it so it's all good. I highly suggest her, and she will definitely be my go-to baby shower gift from now on.



Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥