Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Days 17 - 20

Well, I've been a huge blog failure these past couple days. Not a lot has gone down, but I still seem to have been extremely busy. Maybe it's because Kaetana is so much more active lately! It seems like she's awake a ton more during the day, and I am constantly trying to find new ways to entertain her. The last thing I want is a dull eyed, bored baby! :) Anywho, because I've been neglecting you all, I've gotten behind on the 30 Day Challenge I'm doing. So this is going to be a long, catch up post. Enjoy!



Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year.
2010 was a very long, roller coaster of a year that had many, many ups and downs. Learning I was pregnant (up), having a shitty pregnancy (down), losing my job (down), John and my 1 year anniversary (up), cutting out a good friend (down), the birth of my daughter (biggest up!) I could go in to detail about everything, and explain why things happened the way they did, but I don't feel like it. Every year has its ups and downs and really you just have to embrace it all.

Day 18 – Something that makes you laugh.
This photo of Kaetana I snapped mid-sneeze! ♥

Day 19 - Disrespecting your parents.
I don't really have much to say on the topic, to be honest. I've always thought that in order to be respected, you need to earn it. Not all parents do.

Day 20 - How important you think education is.
Extremely. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥