Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 22 – Something you want to do before you die.

Open up a bookstore.


I've always thought it would be awesome to own my own bookstore, and it's definitely something I want to achieve at some point in my life. I don't have that many interests, to be honest, but I do love reading. Books were my refuge as a child, when things were tough and just too much to handle on my own. I would get lost in the various worlds I read about, and it helped me through a lot of shit. I'd like to be able to contribute to the happiness of others through literature, and since I'm not a very good writer, I figure the way to do it would be through just selling them! Ideally, I would like this store to be located in a quaint little town somewhere in England. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥