Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 27 - A problem that you have had.

The never ending cycle of DRAMA that surrounds me.

I don't help the situation sometimes, but I think I encounter an abnormal amount of drama in my day to day life. I am 22 years old, a mother, and in a very serious committed relationship. I have cut out all the negative people in my life. I've blocked them on all the social networking sites I can. I don't lurk them, I don't bother with them, I don't care about them. And yet, it still seems to follow me. Rumors FLY about me all around town, God knows why.

I honestly don't know if I'll ever shake the people that care so much about what I think (or, actually, don't think) about them but I hope I do. Either that or, I hope one day I can leave this town. Or they all leave. Either way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥