Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My day.


I just finished a math test that I completely forgot about until a half an hour before it was due -- online classes are so NOT for me. I'm waaayyy too forgetful to actually do the work on my own. Oops. So I did pretty crappy, didn't get all the questions finished on time, and overall it brought my score from an 84% to a 77%. Poo.

But! I'm not letting it ruin my mood because today has seriously been great! I love Tuesdays (and Wednesdays) because they're John's days off from work and I get to spend time with him. It's so nice, because these days I tend to just sit at home by myself online. Also, I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and was pleased to learn that everyone is still going really nicely. I've had some pretty intense upper abdominal pain that stretches from one side right to the other, and I mentioned it to the doc who said it was normal. Apparently, it's caused by stretching (can you believe I didn't think of this? I was sure I was dying, or one of my organs was bursting open.) and it's all the worse for me because I'm so short my abdomen has to stretch a little more than normal. Faaaaantastic. In addition to that, I mentioned some period-like cramps I've been experiencing a lot lately, and he told me they were contractions. Who knew?! Well, they suck but he said they're not going to go away so unless they become regular and stuff, I'm gonna have to deal with them 'til real labor kicks in.
Baby is also head down (no big surprise there - she has been for about a month) but she's also really low and "in position" so that makes me happy! I didn't think she dropped because I swear her butt and feet are still frequently lodged into my ribcage, but again with the shortness being a factor there. She's dropped down, but that isn't saying much for a baby with like zero room to be in the first place. Lastly, I found out I'm not dilated at all! I was surprised because as some of you may remember, I was dilated at a 1 when I was 27 weeks. Guess I closed back up? I didn't even know that could happen. So hopefully there will be some progress this next week that he'll tell me about at our next appointment. I'm glad to be going every week now! Only 22 days left 'til she's due!!

In other news, John and I bought a new washer and dryer this afternoon! I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED! Our crappy dryer broke over a month ago, and I've been having to deal with trekking over to my grandparent's house to do our laundry since. That's such a huge pain in the butt! I'm really glad to be able to sit at home and wash our clothes again. :) And maaayybe crochet something because I got some needles!

So I'm off to bed now, and I hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday as well. Goodnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥