Friday, November 19, 2010

Clothes!

Ever since I found out I was having a girl, I've been obsessed with looking at clothes for her. There's the obvious little baby stuff she can wear now, but recently I've started branching out and looking at stuff for when she gets bigger. (Much, much bigger...)
So, I think I may have stumbled across the cutest little girl clothes of my life. They're by MishaLulu, and I am in LOVE. Here are some favourites to daydream about my little girl in one day. Seriously, so cute.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, these are wonderful! I am not a fan of the generic girl stuff. This has a vintage look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the one where "Kaetana" is reading a book. I know she will have a love of books----just like her Mommy and Daddy. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥