Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh geez

Kaetana's room scares me. No, really, check it out.


There is so much work to be done in there, and 98% of it has to go. Which is scary to me, because I'm a huge pack rat and I've had some of that stuff since Elementary school. The closet in there is literally full of boxes of stuff I've collected over the years. Nothing cool, nothing particularly special or anything, just stuff that has random memories attached to it. I need to force someone to come help me go through and clear it out.

Luckily, she won't be here 'til December (or late November?) and she will be sleeping in a bassinet in our room for the first while anyways so I have time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well at least you have time to fix it up lol! :)
    Thanks for adding my button to your blog also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥