Friday, August 20, 2010

25 weeks!

Every Thursday, I get really excited because it means I'm another week more progressed! I seriously cannot wait for this baby girl to get here, I'm the most impatient person in the world. I'm pretty much glued to Baby Center. I love it.

So! Here we go with the 25 week update.


I haven't gotten much bigger, but Kaetana has definitely moved down a little more and I've rounded out on the top and bottom. It's nice because up until the last few weeks I've been growing pretty steadily and like I mentioned before, it's put a lot of strain on me.

Her movements have become more subtle over the week, and it's been a cause of new stress for me. At my doctor's appointment Wednesday, they assured me everything was fine and normal and she is doing just grand. Her little heartbeat was 163 and they found it right away which freaked me out because up until now my poor doctor has had to chase her around to find it. After freaking out, I've been told that baby is growing faster than I am and she has a little less room to move around at the moment. So, I pretty much need to stop spazzing about it. I'm way too neurotic for pregnancy.

2 comments:

  1. Aww you have a cute little bump!
    I'm the same way with Baby-Gaga, I'm so addicted to that site its ridiculous lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of baby-gaga! I'm going to go look at it right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥