Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Boring Wednesday

Today's been pretty mellow. I've really been enjoying having all this time for myself, and I've definitely taken advantage of not having to wake up and go to work every day. John has been helping me clear out what has been our junk filled storage room because in just a few short months it will be serving a much more important purpose: Kaetana's room! I'm a huge pack-rat, so we've been donating stuff left and right. Today, the DAV came and took a bunch of random furniture we had stored in there that we don't need and I'm starting to get really excited the more that room clears out!

I've also been shopping for baby boo. Mostly cutesy little clothing items, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites today. I looove them!!


Have a wonderful week! <3

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love that little coat! I wish it wasn't so hot in AZ. I'd probably get it for my little girl.
    Maybe she can wear it in December.

    http://littlesugarmonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 12 month size, and my baby's due in December. So I figured she can wear it next year! It gets pretty cold in Prescott.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥