Thursday, July 14, 2011

Second job, say whaaaat?

Swimsuit purchased at The Children's Place :)
Today I got a second job! It's at The Children's Place which is pretty awesome since I shop there all the time and could totally use the discount haha. I am so happy to have been hired, and definitely feel very lucky. The manager, Di, told me that she had over 400 applicants for the position! She ended up hiring 3 of us because her assistant manager is unexpectedly having to move in a few weeks, which is sad because I met her and she seemed really nice. But oh well more opportunity for me ;) The only thing I'm not too thrilled about is it's at the mall which means I'll be spending basically every day at that place now since I also work at Hot Topic. Oh well, sweet discounts and money coming in for my family is worth it!!

Spare a vote?
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥