Thursday, March 31, 2011

quick update

Hi there! Sorry for my lack of posts, but worry no more because I think I'm going to be back for more regular posting here soon! I haven't found a job yet (boo) but I'm working on it, and I'm feeling a little more optimistic these days. The weather here in Prescott has suddenly become gorgeous so Kaetana and I have been out and about a lot more and I think I have that to thank for my cleared head. There's something so depressing about being inside all winter, isn't there?
Oh, also, remember that Touch Up Tuesday thing I started a little while ago? Well, I think you'll find me doing them a little better now because John got me a copy of Lightroom 3 because he's amazing. I was playing around with it last night and it's pretty fantastic. I love it. So that, mixed in with the amazing weather we're having will most likely lead to some more interesting photos!
I'll leave you with this blurry cell phone photo of Kaetana finding her feet for the first time! She's obsessed with them now!!

 
 
Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only take two little clicks.
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, just so you know I gave you an award on my blog so be sure to check it out! http://girlof1000faces.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! We have one of Millie finding her feet too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥