Kaetana is currently weighing in at 13.14 lbs (41st percentile) and 23.75 inches long (18th percentile!). She is going to be a small girl, apparently, which is just fine by me. Short girls are cuter! Though, I do admit I hope she's a little taller than me seeing as I'm only 4'11" haha. Anyways, it seems like Kaetana is really starting to develop her own personality these days, and I love it! She has a few favourite toys, namely her Sophie the Giraffe and her baby doll. She always has one of them in her mouth! Oh, and she has also been doing really excellent sleeping in her room in her crib. I'm learning that I don't need to get up every time she makes any noise, so we're both sleeping better now. :)
- can roll over from back to belly (but not belly to back.)
- has started eating solids, and is a professional at it.
- chuckles. It's not really a giggle, and we haven't gotten a solid laugh yet.
- chews on everything and drools constantly.
- has started sleeping through the night!
- found her feet.