Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4 months♥

4 months. Wow. I can't believe that so much time has passed, because it feels like I had her like yesterday. She's grown a TON, and is learning so many new things every day. She turned 4 months on the 7th, so this is a wee bit late but her well check wasn't until today so I wanted to wait so I could post all of her stats and such. She was in a crabby mood when she woke up this morning which resulted in her being even crabbier at the doctor. She was decidedly displeased with the exam, and made sure her poor doctor knew it! She screamed and cried during her shots and it broke my heart all over again. I do hate to see her cry - which means I'm lucky because she really isn't a crier most of the time. 
Kaetana is currently weighing in at 13.14 lbs (41st percentile) and 23.75 inches long (18th percentile!). She is going to be a small girl, apparently, which is just fine by me. Short girls are cuter! Though, I do admit I hope she's a little taller than me seeing as I'm only 4'11" haha. Anyways, it seems like Kaetana is really starting to develop her own personality these days, and I love it! She has a few favourite toys, namely her Sophie the Giraffe and her baby doll. She always has one of them in her mouth! Oh, and she has also been doing really excellent sleeping in her room in her crib. I'm learning that I don't need to get up every time she makes any noise, so we're both sleeping better now. :)
This month Kaetana:

- can roll over from back to belly (but not belly to back.)
- has started eating solids, and is a professional at it.
- chuckles. It's not really a giggle, and we haven't gotten a solid laugh yet.
- chews on everything and drools constantly.
- has started sleeping through the night!
- found her feet.




 
Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only take two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

4 comments:

  1. Aww yay for being 4 months old! She is such a cutie! She sounds right on track also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment on her bright blue eyes as well. Wow...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥