Saturday, April 30, 2011

Couch to 5k

I've decided to try out the "Couch to 5k" program because I'm such a lazy asshole 99% of the time. I really don't want to be that mom who sits and watches her kid play because she's too fat and out of shape to bother getting up. This seems like a really simple way to get up and moving in a relatively short amount of time, and I'm looking forward to starting it! (Once I get some good shoes, that is.) I'll let you all know how it goes!!
See? Seems pretty easy to me. 

Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

4 comments:

  1. Great goal! So what 5k race will you do? 10 weeks would in in July, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not doing a race haha just seemed like a good way to get in better shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean! I'm so tired of making random excuses not to exercise. I went from 115 before babies to 170 right now, It's a huge difference in the way I live, It feels like I have 0% of the confidence I used to have. I Think the only way I can start and actually keep going is if I find a weight loss buddy to motivate me.

    Congrats on motivating yourself! I hope you reach your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm maybe my lazy asshole days are over??? This seems attainable, but I don't see how a 5K could be the end result when you don't go for more than 30 minutes ever in the program!

    It's science, Alyssa. Science. I'm sure it makes sense somehow. My interest is so piqued now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥