Thursday, April 14, 2011

Flip?

Lately I've been really wanting a video camera! I love taking photos of Kaetana (as I'm sure you've guessed) but I think it would be really nice to be able to capture her in video more often as well. My camera has a video setting but it often goes in and out of focus and it's just a huge pain in my ass. So I was thinking about saving up for a Flip! Specifically this one. I think I like that most because a) it has 16GB of memory and b) I like that the screen is so wide and it slides up. Seems more usable to me! It's $230 which means it'll take me a while to save up for it once I get a job, but I wanted to see if any of you lovely people have a flip cam and what you think of it? Even better if you have the slide!

 
 
Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy!

    Your little one is SO cute! I can see why you'd want to capture every second on camera!

    I've got twins, they're toddlers now, but when they were newborn, the stickershock was tremendous! Little ones have a way of using up available budget real quick!

    One of the things I do to get a little extra to spend on stuff I like without dipping into the family budget, is with Swagbucks. It's real easy to get the points for a $5 amazon.com gift certificate, which I can either spend on something I want, or spend it on diapers and then use $5 cash on myself. I've gotten about $90 in gift certificates for myself in just a few months.

    Also, Amazon.com has an Amazon Mom's Club that's free to join. You get 15% discount on diapers and wipes and other baby items. And if you do the subscribe & save (which you can cancel any time) that's an extra 15% off, so you'l get 30% off diapers, wipes, etc! And every time you spend $25 or more on baby items (like diapers) you get of course get the free shipping on that order, but you also get a whole month free of Amazon Prime (free second day shipping on ANYTHING, not only baby goods). And since you'll need baby stuff for awhile, the free Amazon Prime accumulates (I've got it free until January 2012 so far!)

    So I hope this helps save some $$.

    Good luck with your lil cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥