Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blog Party!

A few blogs I follow have participated in this year's Ultimate Blog Party, and I thought it looked neat so here I am with my post! You can find more about the party by clicking the link under this banner:

 

 
This is me, Mandy. I'm 22, and Momma to the most beautiful little girl to grace this planet (in my always humble opinion.) I am also girlfriend to an amazing, amazing man. I'm really interested in photography, though I think I pretty much suck at it most days. I want to take a class because I haven't since high school! I mostly take photos of my baby but now that it's starting to (finally) get warm here I will most likely start branching out in my subject matter. Though, I prefer taking photos of people.
I'm also learning to be crafty! I think that sounds so silly, learning to be crafty, but it's true. Some people have a natural talent for it, and some (like me) have to work at it. I'm loving what I've been doing, though, so that's something. I can't wait 'til I get a sewing machine because I have a ton of fun things I want to make.
This is my sweet girl, Kaetana. She is the absolute light of my life! Though she wasn't planned, I couldn't imagine not having her. She's a few days shy of 4 months old, and that blows my mind. I love her so, so much and I love watching her learn and grow every day.

This is John. My boyfriend, my best friend, my soul mate. I can't believe how lucky I was to find him at such a young age. He's the most compassionate, hilarious, helpful and supportive person in the World. You seriously couldn't find a better guy out there -- and he's not too shabby to look at, either. ;)

Downtown Prescott, AZ
Together we live in the small but wonderful town of Prescott, AZ. It's kind of a pain in the butt sometimes because it's so small, and there are a lot of really dumb people that live here (but really, aren't there dumb people in every town?!) - but it's my home! All 3 of us were born here.

So, there you have it. Now you know all about me and my little family.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the UBP! So great to meet you... and I actually know someone from Prescott :-)

    Your family is beautiful!

    joy & blessings,
    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stopping by from the blog party. hope you're having a good time! i am a new follower i hope you'll come by my blog, comment and become a follower too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥