Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Today was a ton of fun, and I'd definitely consider Kaetana's first Easter a complete and total success. She and I spent the majority of our day hanging out at my Grandma's house with our family while John was at work. She loved all the fun goodies we got her for her basket, and had a jolly time chewing on everything we gave her. John got off work an hour early which was nice, and we all had a big ham dinner my Grandma made! My Great Aunt Debbie and Uncle Joe came over too and got to see Kaetana for the first time because they've been off gallivanting around the country for the past 5 months. It was good to see them. Kaetana looked adorable in her Easter dress we got her, too! Check it out. :)
Seriously, how CUTE!
Her basket and loot

Adorable dresses!
I hope everyone's Easter was fantastic! ♥

Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥