Thursday, April 7, 2011

Photo Dump

The weather here has turned crappy, so Tana and I have been chilin' inside for the most part, which equals not so many interesting things to write about lately. Plus the price of gas has gone up SO MUCH over the last month or so, it's killing my soul. I filled up the car yesterday and it was $3.55 a gallon. Today it's $3.60. Someone please explain to me how it went up .5 in one day, because I truly don't understand the logic in that. Ugh.
Anyways, because it's been kind of a dull moment, I thought I'd post some photos from my phone! Those are kind of the default "I have nothing good to say" posts, right? :) These were taken over the past week or two.


 Top left to Bottom right:
pretty pink hairclip I made, my Mama and Kaetana in her new sunhat!, reading time, taking a walk, nap time, getting so good at tummy time, first sip of coffee (not really), my new TOMS, napping in the car
 
Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only take two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!
    Your little one is a cutie pie. My older daughter was born December 8th, 2008, so only 1 day shy. :)

    I'll definitely be stopping by again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥