Friday, July 27, 2012

School.


Well, I did it. I bit the bullet and re-enrolled in college. I am officially a nursing pre-major, which basically means I'm taking the required classes to get in to the nursing program. I'm all at once excited and totally scared. This will be my third attempt at college. The first try was a joke; it was right after high school and I never went and failed both classes. The second try was a bit more serious but I was pregnant and ended up not being able to take one of my finals because I was put on bed rest at the end of the semester and my instructor refused to work with me on changing the final time. Then I had Kaetana and I never finished the class. FAIL. I'm confident this time around will be different, though. I've finally figured out what I want to do. Nursing, obviously, but more specifically I'd like to work in pediatrics. There's nothing career-wise that sounds better to me than helping kids out. So that's gotta be a driving factor in my third time's a charm college experience, right? Right. We'll see how it goes but as of this semester I'm only taking 2 classes, Math and English, both online.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. I live in Melbourne and got the ABC cards from a shop in Williamstown. they are by Dwell studios and are called wall cards. I'm sure you will track them down, I love them too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥