About 2 and a half years. I started right after I found out I was pregnant, but was (and still am) pretty wishy-washy with it. I lost all the photos to my earlier posts, too, one day and that put me off blogging for quite a while. But I like it so I just do it when I feel like it.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
Off and on at Yavapai Community. I've always been kind of a slacker when it comes to school but I'm actually starting back up this Fall to start my prerequisites for the Nursing Program. :)
3. Where have you traveled?
I've been to most of the western/mid-western states, Mexico, Canada and Australia/New Zealand.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
Oh, my. It took me a long time to think about it - but I would honestly probably go buy a brand new car. A Mercedes or Lexus, most likely. Just because.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
- Bad customer service, especially at restaurants. Like, seriously, this is your JOB. Do it.
- When I'm texting someone and they suddenly stop/take forever to reply. Drives me nuts.
- When people post something personal and vagues (like on Facebook) but then freak out when you ask about it. Why do you post if you don't want to talk about it? So annoying.
6. What is your favorite movie?
I honestly can't think of one so I'll just write the first one that popped into my head, which is Romeo and Juliet - with Leo DiCaprio. Mostly because I keep wanting to watch it, and it's awesome.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Water, for the most part, then tea. I do, on occasion, enjoy a soda or beer.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Read, do something crafty, watch a movie, or blog/read blogs.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Right before my freshman year in high school started, I was at 'pre-band camp' learning the basics of Marching Band. We were going over standing at Pride and I locked my knees which you aren't supposed to do, of course, and passed out in the middle of it. Awful.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
I'd really like to relive the first day John and I really hung out. It was rainy and spectacular.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Oh, I don't know. Someone short. Ha.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Where do I start? I've worked at so many places.
Fry's as a courtesy clerk, Denny's as a server. Scooped fro-yo at TCBY, ran the cafe and Entertainment department at Bookman's, was the floor manager at the college bookstore. Now I'm a waitress at a waffle house in town.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Ah, yes, so many carefree days spent downtown with my friends. If I remember correctly me, my friend Steff (the one in front) and my friend Mandy (on the right) got drunk off sneaky screwdrivers (hidden in an orange juice bottle!) and went to the movies after this. We saw Dark Knight. Nostalgia time!
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
England. Aaaaall over England!!
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Honestly? I have no idea.
Linking up with From Mrs to Mama.