Monday, May 9, 2011

top six so far

I take a lot of photos of Kaetana. I mean, really, a lot. I have almost two thousand saved on to my computer as of today and she's only 5 months old. If I keep this up, I'm going to have to buy an external hard drive specifically for photos of her. Actually, I think I have one of those somewhere...hmmm...
Anyways. I thought I'd challenge myself and post my 6 most favoritest photos of Kaetana so far from this year. This was freaking hard to do, but here you have it - in no particular order:
 
 
I'm never doing that again, because it was definitely one of the hardest things ever!


Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥