Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day ♥

 
On Mother's Day last year I was 12 weeks pregnant and just starting to tell most people. John and I were getting used to the idea of being parents and excitement was just beginning to kick in for me. I remember I was so happy because John got me flowers and a card even though I wasn't technically a Mama yet and the thought was so sweet. He took me out to dinner at Outback and we talked and talked about all the great things we were going to be able to do as parents. We talked about whether we might have a boy or a girl (John said boy, I said girl - guess we all know who won that!) and what he/she would be like. It was a truly great night, and now this is my first Mother's Day as a bonafide Mama. Neither of us could have imagined the impact Kaetana would have on our lives, she truly is the very best thing that's ever happened to me. I couldn't have asked for a better life.

I hope all you Mamas out there are having a beautiful day and soaking it all in. ♥

Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥