This month Kaetana:
- rolls back to front, front to back
- eats solids twice a day (her favorites are sweet potatoes, carrots and sweet peas)
- is quick to smile at everything
- loves to stand and sit up (supported, of course)
- gets really excited when you sing "if you're happy and you know it" & b-i-n-g-o because of all the clapping
- officially grew out of all her 0-3 month and 3 month clothes
- might be starting to teeth, but I'm not 100% on that one yet
- is getting better at vocalizing and making more distinct sounds
- started sleeping on her tummy even though it freaks me out!
- upgraded to 6oz bottles
- loves to read
This past week, Kaetana went through a pretty large growth spurt. There were about 3 days where all she did was eat and sleep. She'd maybe play for an hour in between but mostly it was lots of sleeping! In that time she grew out of all the clothes she had been wearing and I had to go through the stuff I had stashed away and fish out bigger things. It was insane. I tried putting her in a onesie she had worn a few days before and it wouldn't button. We also had to take her to the doctor because she is losing her voice. It's the saddest sounding thing ever. We were told it's a virus swelling her vocal chords and it'll come back as soon as she's all better but honestly it's been like a week and she's showing no improvement. It's got me a little worried, not gonna lie!
I am so in love with that little girl my heart feels like it might burst. Every day is a new adventure, and I learn so much just watching her grow. Really, I couldn't have been blessed with a better baby.