Saturday, May 7, 2011

An afternoon stroll...

Yesterday Kaetana and I went on a little stroll around the neighborhood.
 
She really enjoyed herself, looking around at all the random stuff. We kept getting stopped by people wanting to see her and chat. I guess it was just a friendly kind of day.
 
I don't live in the best neighborhood, I'll admit. It's kind of the "ghetto" of Prescott haha but I'm happy I live in more of the hippie filled area instead of the drugs and grossness area. In fact, we saw an old man walking two goats on leashes and letting them eat from trees they passed. Awesome.
Kaetana is getting better at letting the sun into her eyes (she used to freak out and shut them!) so I really get to get a good look at those purdy blues. :) 
We were crossing a bridge and saw that someone had spray painted a city sign and etched an owl into the paint. It's AMAZING as you can see, and I kinda sorta wanted to take it home. Don't worry, though, I didn't.
I'm glad I live in Prescott. I used to hate it when I was in high school because it was "boring" but the older I get the more I appreciate it. It's a lovely little town, and that was a pretty great walk.

Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only takes two little clicks.
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥