Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello, October!

I can't believe it's already October. That's insanity. INSANITY! I officially have just under 9 weeks until I'm due, and I can't even take it at this point. Her nursery is pretty much finished, the baby shower is in a few weeks, and we're slowly but surely preparing ourselves for this grand arrival. We start our birthing classes on the 12th, and I'm looking forward to those. Honestly even though I have a niece and two nephews that I pretty much lived with for a good chunk of their baby years, I have absolutely no idea how to be around little babies. Or small children. I tend to just avoid them unless they're doing something really cute. But the second that cry face comes out, or that diaper starts to smell, I'm out. I am all about giving them back to their Mama and just leaving the room to be privately annoyed by the fact that they won't stop crying over nothing. What kind of person does this make me? I don't know. Human, I suppose. Or just young - because I really just have never had any interest in kids....and now I'm having one?! Shit. haha no, that sounds awful and bad and I know I'm going to be find and I'm so lucky to have John around to help me out. Doesn't quell my new mommy fears, though.


But anyways, here's to October. I'm stoked. We're absolutely dressing up (even if I'm a planet) and it's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥