Monday, September 20, 2010

3D Ultrasound

Today John and I went to get a 3D ultrasound and it was pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I'm currently 29 weeks and 4 days along, so I was kind of afraid she'd still be really alien-esque and skinny. But nope, she was pretty plump and oh so cute! The tech said she weighs 3 pounds! Also, I think she's going to be long like her Dad. Here are a few of my favourite pictures from today! Please excuse the poor quality - I guess these tiny photos they give you don't translate well via the scanner.
[click on the photo to enlarge]

This is my favourite. <3
She has herself bent in half, that's her (not so) little foot!

She looks like my niece Trinity here.
Do you see her little smile?

That long thing she's smashed up against?
Her leg.

Probably the worst quality one but look at her open mouth!

Last but not least - the only decent front view shot we got.
She was pretty squished up there so her nose looks funny, but I like how grumpy she looks.

And, for fun, I put together this little collage!
It's crazy how much she's grown.

I'm so thrilled. She's beautiful, and the technician got really excited about her. She decided she wanted to see her again in a few weeks after she's "plumped up a bit" so she made us another appointment for the 5th free of charge!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥