Monday, January 3, 2011

Sick Baby

Kaetana is sick, and it's so so sad!

She's been feeling pretty crappy the past couple of days (I imagine, from her behavior) and I was starting to feel like she might be getting a wee little cold. Then her eye got super gunky and disgusting. Then she got a cough. And started eating less. And, and, and.

So we took her to the pediatrician (they must hate me by now) to get her checked out and lo and behold, she has a cold. And an eye infection. And thrush.

Poor thing!

So now I am here with this poor, sad, sick little baby and I've got like 3 different medicines to give her 4 times a day for the next week. Here's hoping she's all better by then! Especially since I had to cancel her photo appointment that was scheduled for tomorrow. I'm hoping to be able to get them done next week, because they're supposed to be her 1 Month thing.

Which, by the way, she'll be on THURSDAY. Someone please explain to me where the last month has gone, because I am amazed at how fast it's flown by.

Well, I hope everyone is having a lovely day. I'll leave you with a photo of Kaetana from a little while ago when she passed out. (Thank God.)



I'll be back in a bit for my Mommy thing post. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥