Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 06 - A photo of yourself and write 30 interesting facts about yourself.


1. I just had a baby. (I know, I know but I find it interesting!)
2. I was in my high school marching band all 4 years.
3. I didn't have a real, serious boyfriend until 11th grade. (and even then it wasn't that serious.)
4. I used to always wear skirts, even over my pants.
5. I'm allergic to bees.
6. I tell everyone I'm 5' tall, but really I'm only 4'11".
7. Incidentally, my boyfriend John is 1 foot, 1 inch taller than me.
8. I am learning to crochet, because it's faster than knitting.
9. I'm lactose intolerant.
10. I can't cook to save my life.
11. I have always wanted to move to England, and still do!
12. It's one of my life goals to be in a commercial one day.
13. I've had almost every hair color you can imagine.
14. I really want to do professional photography, and specialize in infant portraiture.
15. If I'm walking and I come up to a house with a dog in the front yard, I'll move to the other side of the street rather than walk in front of it.
16. I've read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 57 times.
17. Though I'd rather not live here for the majority of my life, I want myself and John to retire in Prescott.
18. I was a vegetarian for almost a year, then gave it up for a hot dog.
19. When I was little, I wanted to be a "flying doctor" in Alaska. Then I met a man who used to do just that in a bar with my parents who lost a foot to frostbite and changed my mind.
20. I really want to buy my Grandparent's house, because the thought of anyone else living here when they're gone freaks me out.
21. I fully plan to be mostly covered in tattoos, and hope to get started on that again soon.
22. I met an astronaut when I was little, and he gave me a special pen that's designed to write in space. I still have it.
23. I only knew John for 2 weeks when we started dating, and a little over a month when we started living together. We've been together 2 years this July, and I couldn't love anyone more.
24. It sometimes bothers me how little Kaetana looks like me, but I also love that she looks just like John.
25. I've been wearing glasses since I was 6.
26. I'm the only one out of 3 children that graduated high school.
27. I used to rave, so I have a massive stash of "kandi" and kandi making supplies.
28. My dream car is a black Lexus RX.
29. I craved and smoked cigarettes for about 2 weeks (menthols). Then I found out I was pregnant.
30. I'm one of those people that's always checking their Facebook, even when I know there's nothing new to see.

1 comment:

  1. LOVED your photo and interesting facts about yourself, Mandy! I am so happy to hear about you and John and Kaetana... it feels good. You are a beautiful family!!! LOVE YOU... Ganai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥