Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 13 - Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.

This is an easy one for anyone who's known me for more than 5 seconds.
England!

Who wouldn't want to live here?


I've always, always wanted to go there. I've had this hard-on for the British since I was like 10, and then the Harry Potter books came out and my obsession got out of control. I always figured I'd at least visit, but I've talked about it with John (recently, actually) and we both want to move there permanently someday.

I was researching how one would go about doing that a few days ago, and it's the craziest process. I'm not sure when we'll be able to manage even just a work visa but maybe I will apply to a school there in a few years. I'm not sure.

We were also discussing where in Britain we might want to move, and I think we've settled on somewhere in Essex. It's close to the London area without being right smack there and extremely expensive. *shrug* We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. So my dream place of living too. It's so beautiful and the history and culture there is amazing. I don't think I will move there, but I'd like to visit. But moving there would be so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥