Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Today we went downtown to the Western Art Show on the square.
It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun.
Kaetana even got her first corn dog! She freaking loved it.
Some guy made her a ladybug balloon bracelette, too, and it made her whole day.
She carried around the kettle corn bag and freaked out if we tried taking it away,
we saw some really adorable puppies (I really wanted one!) and Kaetana had the best time hugging and petting one of them. I straight up would have brought it home if I could, it was that precious.
Oh, and there was funnel cake involved. Awesome.
It was a pretty excellent day, to say the least.

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love her little pigtails! She's getting so big too!! Glad you had a good day too! :)

    Love, Jazmyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited she actually sat there and let me put her hair in pigtails. She's usually so squirmy the best I can do is pulling her bangs back haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥