Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Well this sucks....

I'm writing this from my phone because yesterday our computer crashed and burned. :( Which means I'll probably be MIA for a little while. This is a huge bummer for me and I really don't know when we'll be able to afford a new computer because I also found out yesterday that my work, The Childrens Place, is closing down on the 22nd of this month. So I'll be out of work starting then (besides my weekend gig at the restaurant which def won't pay the bills around here.) So yeah, yesterday fucking sucked for us!
Anyways that's what's going on at the moment and I'll try and sneak in an update or two when I can but don't expect to see me much for a while. Love you all and see you later!

3 comments:

  1. September has been a pretty sucky month for me too! Thanks for the good thoughts..I'm definitely sending some your way too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! These pictures are too cute! Are the apple sauce things any good? I've seen them in stores a lot but, have never gotten my son one. I'm sure he'd love it! Love the slippers!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kaitlyn, thank you. :) My daughter LOVES the applesauces. I absolutely recommend them. They come in other flavors too, and are 100% natural.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥