Sunday, March 13, 2011

update and some photos


Today's been relatively quiet, as far as days go. Kaetana and I hung out at my Grandma's house for the majority of it. My Mom watched baby while I cleaned the bathroom over there -- that's how exciting it's been. Oh, but my dad did go buy me all the ingredients for what should be a pretty great dinner (although he seems to have more faith in my culinary skills than I do.) We'll see about that. Hopefully I am going to hang out with my friend Ashley tomorrow, and spend some time downtown in the sun with baby too. Just gotta remember to bring sunscreen because last time she got a wee sunburn on her cheeks!!! I felt super bad, so I won't be letting that happen again.

Anyways, that's about all I've got to say at the moment. I've got some potatoes with rosemary and olive oil in the oven now, and should probably go start on the rest of dinner. Here are some photos from yesterday afternoon! I loved her outfit so we had an impromptu photo shoot! ♥
Lovin' that little smirk
In the process of rolling over.
Right after she rolled over. Notice the red face? She FREAKED right after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥