Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hiatus.

Just wanted to stop by and say that I'm skipping my usual "Touch Up Tuesday" post today. Kaetana's been sick and I haven't had the time or energy to go out and take any pretty pictures to edit, and I didn't want to just use an old one again. I'll be back with it next week I think, but I will probably be lacking in posts for a while in general. I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with life right now with trying to balance trying to find a job (a nearly impossible task in this tiny town I live in) and spending as much time as I can with my sweet baby girl before I actually do find one and have to start leaving her. The thought makes me so sad, I can't even stand it. I wish John and I could win the lottery so I could be a stay at home mama and never miss a single milestone or moment of Kaetana's life. She's growing so fast! Sometimes I feel like if I blink I'll miss something huge. I don't know. I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be around for a little while, but don't give up on me and my little blog here! I'll be back.

OH! WAIT!
Before I go, I just wanted to say I'm really excited because I hit 30 followers today (a tiny number to most of you, I'm sure, but I think it's awesome!) and when I hit 50 I'm going to do a giveaway. In the meantime, here is a photo of Kaetana I took at the doctor's office earlier this week.
See you all later. ♥


 
Like my blog? If so, please vote for me! It only take two little clicks.
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

  1. I Mandy! I am a friend of Andreas, and so excited to have gotten your link. What a cute blog! Your a great writer and love the pictures. You have such a cute little family. I look forward to reading your blog on a regular basis. =)
    ~Melissa Bates
    our3monkees.blogspot.com
    P.S.
    How did you make the buttons? Would love that for my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! ♥