Thursday, March 17, 2011

Crib sleeping, and a new toy!

New toy for Kaetana, that is. haha we no longer buy things for ourselves, it's all about making little boo happy. :)

Anyways! We've officially moved Kaetana in to her room, and couldn't be happier. She transitioned so much better than I expected, and we haven't really had any issues at all. Last night was a teeny bit hard because she decided to wake up at 4:30 and not go back to sleep so I ended up taking her back to bed with me for the first time since moving her (it's been about a week) and she slept fine. Hopefully that is a one time deal, though! I love having her in her crib finally. I know she's super safe in there, and she was nearing the weight limit for the bassinet part of her pack 'n play anyways. She's also become such a little wiggle worm it's not even funny. I put her to bed facing one direction and she wakes up in a completely different one. It's really funny actually, but I've hit the point where I can't leave her unattended for a second unless putting her on the floor. Oh well, I love watching her turn in funny little circles all over the place!

Now about the new toy!! She's been hanging out under her activity mat happily for quite some time, but she's starting to get restless. I rotate the toys every couple of days so she doesn't get too bored with them, but she doesn't want to be laying down - she loves to sit up! Sooo we went to Walmart last night and got her an Entertainer or whatever they're called. She's still a little too small for it, so I have to shove blankets around her and put a box under her haha but she loves it. We put her in there and it's the kind where when the baby bounces it lights up and plays music and she got super happy. She can't reach all the toys but she's already figured out which ones she can and how to use them. It's really cute. I'll take some photos with my camera later today and post them for you to see.

I hope everyone is having an amazing (and safe!) St. Patty's Day -- see you all later! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥