Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Missy's Portraits

This is one of my all time favorite photos of Kaetana, ever. I took it when she was two weeks old (after I had recovered enough from my c-section to actually move around!) and it always makes me so happy to look at. It really shows her little personality so well, and what a goober she's always been. Plus it's painfully cute, don't ya think? Anyways, I discovered this fantastic, amazing giveaway today and couldn't resist entering. It's always a long shot as far as winning goes, but hot damn I've just gotta try! If I do win I'm going to have this photograph turned in to a painting! How exciting is that?! Anyways, not that I'd like any more competition, if you'd like to enter this giveaway go ahead and either click that link up there, or the button below. Good luck! (Not really.)

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! ♥