Friday, June 8, 2012

Currently

This sweet lady fell asleep on me yesterday. That hasn't happened in a long time, it made my heart happy.

Reading: Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging. Don't laugh. It's the first book in a series chronicling the life of British 14-year old Georgia Nicolson. It's hilarious, and written in the style of a diary. I own the whole series and read them every once in a while when I need something silly and pointless in my life.

Watching: the new season of Storage Wars! I DVR'd it and am totally excited that there are finally new episodes. I love that stupid show.

Thinking about: lots of things. My life is changing pretty drastically and although it's hard I know it's going to work out just the way it's supposed to.

Loving: my little girl! I am now, more than ever, so beyond grateful for her existence in my life. She is a constant source of joy for me and I could never feel bad with her here.

Anticipating: some girl time with my ladies tomorrow! I have been trying to spend more time with my close friends lately and it's definitely bringing my spirits about the not-so-great situation life is in recently.

Listening to: Gorillaz Radio on Pandora. I have to really be in the mood for this station, because it tends to play a lot of Deadmou5. But right now, I love it.

Eating: nothing! Well, nothing currently. I did have some Olive Garden leftovers earlier, though. Chicken Parmesan. Delicious.

Feeling thankful for: the support that I'm getting from all my friends and family right now. It's easy to feel alone sometimes when all I do is work and stay at home afterwards, but when things get rough the true friends come out - and I couldn't be happier about it.
 
**Currently post inspired by Danielle's at Sometimes Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥