Friday, December 31, 2010

Day Four

Your favourite memory so far of being a Momma:


Seeing her for the first time.

I'll be honest, I didn't feel that immediate whoosh of intense, undying love when I first saw her - and I attribute that solely to the fact that I had to have an unplanned c-section and I was pumped full of a huge amount of drugs at the time. But I do remember when they put her cute little face in front of me, and I got to kiss her and say hi for the first time, and it was amazing. She was perfect, and I was thrilled to finally meet this little creature that had been living inside me for the past however-many months.

Not undying, intense love, but it was something extremely special and it's my favourite memory so far.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥