Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm boring.

I don't have anything interesting to update with, because I haven't done anything for the past week or so. Today I've been feeling really crummy and am staying in bed for the entirety of the day. Hopefully I start feeling better soon! I would also like this little girl to make her entrance right now. :) Anyways, I found this photo on my computer while I was attempting to organize my folders this morning and I decided I'd throw it up. This picture makes me laugh. It's from New Years last year, and I am shocked by how much we've changed since it was taken! John is in the process of growing his hair back out so he can have the mohawk again, too. I love him.
Well, I hope everyone is having a more exciting week than me! And a great weekend, too. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥