Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life according to Instagram

It's been a while since I've posted on here. I guess I just don't have much motivation to write. Plus, my nice camera took a shit on me and won't take a decent photo. I don't know what that's about, but I need a new one. And until I do, I imagine I won't be posting very often, because I want pretty photos dammit.
But anyways, here's what's been going down over here lately, according to Instagram.
Dropping me off at work // Quiche! // Target run // Walmart run
Enjoying the beautiful day, followed by a bath
Story time // Salted Caramel Chocolate Cupcake = DELICIOUS // New hair // Ranch lover
Trying on Mommy's shoes // Thrift find // Dinner // First stickygram order!
Work // Babysitting the most distraught little girl ever // John finally finished his tattoo, and brought me home Thai house
Too much energy, too late // Beautiful thrifted dress // Annabelle // More thrift finds
Sitting at the big girl table // Loading up our new grill! // Passed the EFF out // Dirty Chai
I made her a teepee today // Hanging out at Grandma's // Breakfast, like a boss // The price of gas hurts




You can follow along my Instagram nonsense if you want, I'm @mandyvallejo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! ♥