Saturday, February 19, 2011
What's in my diaper bag?
Danielle at Sometimes Sweet did a post like this earlier today (go check it out here and envy her diaper bag, it's gorgeous!) and invited other Mamas to do one so here I am! I am a notorious over packer, though, so you've been warned. Also the bag is pretty stocked up because I am going to venture out with the little one in a while. Enjoy!
1. Wipes case with wipes
2. Kirkland brand diapers from Costco. Which are amazing, by the way.
3. Formula divider. Seriously one of my favourite things, it makes bottle making while out and about so much easier!
4. NUK bottle.
5. Sophie the Giraffe. We just got this the other day, and Kaetana loves the squeaky part.
6. Two extra pacifiers. I never use these, so I'm not sure why I keep them in there.
7. Two head bands. For when I need her to be extra cute?
8. Boudreaux's Butt Paste. Kaetana hasn't had a diaper rash yet, but that's probably because I always slather her in this stuff.
9. Nasal aspirator from the hospital. I think I have the world's snottiest baby, so I use this a lot.
10. Saline spray. This comes in handy frequently.
11. Those ring things. She loves them.
12. Sunglasses. For her. They're stylin' and awesome.
13. Extra outfit consisting of a onesie, some pants and a pair of socks.
14. My wallet and checkbook.
15. A book. I switch this out a lot, but right now she's really in to the pictures in this ABC one.
16. Dollie. She really loves this thing!
17. Pre-fold cloth diapers for wiping up spit up and drool, and 2 extra bibs because she does the aforementioned things a lot.
*Not Pictured: I always carry at least one receiving blanket, and one real blanket for warm coziness. Especially today because it's raining out.
So, there you have it. My overstuffed diaper bag! Hope that was interesting enough for ya. ♥